The government has 966 million rubles. for the rehabilitation of roads in the Far East. Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has ordered more than 965 million rubles wise men from the reserve fund of the subjects of the Russian Federation for the rehabilitation of roads damaged due to flooding in the Far East.
- In Moscow, a soldier of Regardie fall on the road at the metro station "Prospect Mira"
- Novak: Russia cut oil production ahead of schedule
- Fighter of Regardie fall on his way to the Ring line of the metro
- Trump is making ofâ stand on their feet for the couple's Clinton in the Congress 82)
- The Ulyanovsk court found ham threatens the Constitution of the Russian
5 recent posts for today:
- United States begin negotiations with the Taliban, June 18, 2013
- 50 economic predictions for 2013 Bold, January 2, 2013
- Saudi Arabia as Skype and WhatsApp offenders, April 1, 2013
- National parliaments obscured by the powers of the EU, May 30, 2013
- Putin and Obama will hold the G20 summit a separate meeting, September 5, 2013