The government has 966 million rubles. for the rehabilitation of roads in the Far East. Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has ordered more than 965 million rubles wise men from the reserve fund of the subjects of the Russian Federation for the rehabilitation of roads damaged due to flooding in the Far East.
- Moscow and Damascus have agreed to expand the base in Tartus
- The gold reserves of Russia for the year increased by nearly 200 tons
- Portugal defender Source moves away from the "Southampton" "West ham"
- Which will be held in Moscow rally in defense of the trolleybus
- Debt: the transfer Mingazova united arab EMIRATES look like teenagers damage to the Obama administration
5 recent posts for today:
- The SUV crashed into a group of students in physical education in the US, June 11, 2015
- Russia won the right to Magellan Mountains, March 12, 2015
- Canadian Nestor and Pospisil broke the resistance of Unity and Uchiyama of Japan in the 1/8 finals of the Davis Cup, March 8, 2015
- Astronomy Picture of the Day – NGC 5101 and Friends, February 8, 2014
- Dutt: “Werder” There is still much work, August 24, 2013