Those who buy some health insurance plans in the exchange of Obamacare in Georgia will not get access to the network in Hamilton Medical Center and local physicians more. In the northwest Georgia, only two companies are selling health insurance plans in the exchange: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia and Alliant Health Plans. Alliant officials say sharing customers will have access to all the doctors and hospitals in the regular network such as Hamilton and more local doctors. But Blue Cross Blue Shield officials say customers will not have access to change all network providers regularly.
- Terrorists blow up gas pipeline in Yemen
- In Moscow for the day, there were almost 900 accidents
- Began the development ofâ control system for rockets "Soyuz"
- At ENEA launched the ski rental
- The Kremlin has complained about the modest response of the West in connection with the attack in Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- In Kentucky otkazavshayacya gay marriage registration clerk from prison, September 9, 2015
- Flying balloons in Luxor again, April 21, 2013
- The Turkish authorities have called on their citizens to Lebanon leaves, August 9, 2013
- Both pilots of the Airbus 300 crashed in the United States are deceased, August 15, 2013
- Abramovich bought the shares of the British manufacturer of synthetic fuels, January 6, 2013