MOSCOW, Oct. 12 / Reporter Asia /. The Central Bank of the Russian Federation on Friday ordered the company Mail.Ru Group, which administrative responsibility and the use of a fine of 500,000 rubles for refusing to provide information on private correspondence, the company said.
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- Errani Petrova lost in the quarterfinals of Dubai, February 21, 2013
- Meeting “Roland Garros” Makarov – I. interrupted due to rain, May 31, 2015
- В ЛНР приняли закон об обороне, May 22, 2015
- Clinton, Marc Rich – $ 250,000 bribe? (They offer $ 1 billion + a Swiss banker of information?), May 10, 2015
- Andrew Voytyuk lead in the mayoral election with 37 percent of the vote Zhukovsky – first data Mosoblizbirkoma, March 31, 2013