According to the report of the European Parliament, which is engaged in the fight against organized crime, money laundering and corruption, in the European Union 880 000 people work in conditions close to the slave, a quarter of them are sexually abused, writes the magazine Der Spiegel.
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- Pop-Culture Bow Titans Pope?, February 7, 2014
- The new spacecraft, the ISS orbit closer to the station, December 19, 2012
- “Feyenoord” crushed “Heracles”, April 28, 2013
- In Primorye fishermen of the DPRK sentenced to the attack of the guards, February 17, 2017
- Cessna dismisses employees, clear numbers Molly McMillin, May 25, 2013