A single-payer health care system is one in which a single entity – the government – collects almost all revenues and pays for almost all the bills for the health system. In most single-payer systems, only a small percentage of health care costs are paid for with private funds. The countries with the single-payer system are Australia, Canada, Sweden and the United Kingdom. Single tax payer is popular with the political left in the United States. Leftists have issued tons of propaganda in favor of single-payer system, much of which has been fossilized into myth. Here are some of …
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- A couple of frames, “eastern”, August 21, 2015
- Palace of the President of Yemen Aden captured Houthis 92), April 3, 2015
- Study: Fish and nuts not help thinking process, September 25, 2013
- Ceres. A great mystery dwarf planet, May 23, 2015
- Basmanny Court where new assistant Marsh, April 29, 2013