According to the Ministry of Justice from 2000 to 2008, the victims of mass shootings in the United States were 207 people, and 2009-2012 145 people slain in a similar incident.
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- Reusable Space Systems. Infographics, June 17, 2015
- Sechin has suggested the government control experiment in the oil industry, May 7, 2015
- Hollande in a conversation with Obama demanded an explanation from the U.S. intelligence, October 22, 2013
- Published the first edition of a new type of Russian processors, March 21, 2015
- Snowden in February, will join , the board of directors of the American NGO, January 15, 2014