The number of deaths due to several attacks in Iraq on Saturday rose to 66 people, according to the Associated Press. In particular, when a suicide bombing in Baghdad killed 42 Shiite pilgrims.
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- The car hit a tree in the Novgorod region – three dead, March 10, 2013
- Saudi Arabia has threatened rejection of nuclear-free status, March 16, 2015
- Phil is the one who should apologize, January 23, 2013
- Assets of 300 billionaires for the year, a trillion dollars, half, January 2, 2014
- Russian Air Force and Assad’s army ready to break with LIH largest city of Syria, October 14, 2015