The latest initiative from the Republicans out of the crisis, which in turn called health care reform, are not supported in the Senate, said the Senate Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid. “Let’s face speak: the bill, the House will not pass the Senate,” – said Reed.
- Terrorists blow up gas pipeline in Yemen
- In Moscow for the day, there were almost 900 accidents
- Began the development ofâ control system for rockets "Soyuz"
- At ENEA launched the ski rental
- The Kremlin has complained about the modest response of the West in connection with the attack in Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- The Government may extend the program of preferential car loan, January 14, 2014
- CPV? Turn the rocket troops on alert, March 29, 2013
- LinkedIn social network users accused of stealing e-mail addresses, September 23, 2013
- Twitter hit by a cyber attack: compromised 250,000 accounts, February 2, 2013
- MOE? F from Syria about 100 people evacuated, February 20, 2013