MOSCOW, October 12. Afghan President Hamid Karzai and U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry has not come to a final agreement on the results of the third round of negotiations on the bilateral agreement on security.
- In Moscow, a soldier of Regardie fall on the road at the metro station "Prospect Mira"
- Novak: Russia cut oil production ahead of schedule
- Fighter of Regardie fall on his way to the Ring line of the metro
- Trump is making ofâ stand on their feet for the couple's Clinton in the Congress 82)
- The Ulyanovsk court found ham threatens the Constitution of the Russian
5 recent posts for today:
- Store stops selling arms white Muslim, February 9, 2013
- The EU will not allocate funds for the reconstruction of Syria, as the government continues to be in the hands of the Assad, December 14, 2016
- 'Fundamental transformation' is fundamentally evil, December 29, 2016
- FIFA officials on the list of Americans are denied entry? F, April 13, 2013
- In Mariana Trench Life, March 18, 2013