At the end of 2013, Russia plans to launch 14 more space: eight Baikonur and Plesetsk four, one in Kourou (French Guiana), and GMD Dombarovsky, “RIA Novosti” with reference to the source of the space industry.
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- “Luch-Energia” and “Sokol” win in the third round of the FNL, July 20, 2015
- Lupul: can I go? ossiyu, December 17, 2012
- Basmanny Court where new assistant Marsh, April 29, 2013
- The richest Briton was Alisher Usmanov, April 20, 2013
- U.S. missile test postponed due to the CPV?, April 7, 2013