About 40 people were taken to the police station after the conflict that occurred in a gay club Kalanchevskaia impasse in Moscow, RIA Novosti reported with reference to the press service of the Capital dome MIA.
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- Russian biathlete recommended that teaching abroad, July 3, 2015
- The Kremlin said that Putin is prepared to meet Obama, but no concrete agreements, September 15, 2015
- A militant killed in Dagestan shootout with police, August 14, 2013
- Io – volcano valley Space, May 25, 2015
- “My church is the chapel of democracy.” (That is, the Capitol Building), February 17, 2013