Republican Senator John McCain spoke at the “evromaydane” in the center of Kiev. He said the protesters to “the American people” and read a poem from the point of Taras Shevchenko in English. With him at the protest attended Sen. Christopher Murphy.
- Citizen for 10 thousand dollars was op'n auction sale in Dubai
- The police have arrested two more people in the case ofâ terrorist attack in London
- Start Avegant toon'n prototype compact augmented reality glasses
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S.
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil
5 recent posts for today:
- Obama banned intelligence screen of the leaders of the Allied countries, January 18, 2014
- Classic soviet anti drinking propaganda posters, November 26, 2011
- Ubisoft brings a remake of Flashback, April 11, 2013
- Golodets not the rise in unemployment, May 7, 2015
- American suffered burns to iPhone, broke out in the right pocket pants, February 2, 2014