Cairo, December 19. Cairo Criminal Court acquitted the sons of former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak and former Prime Minister Ahmed Shafiq for corruption, reports “Interfax” referring. To the agency EFE Hosni Mubarak was ousted in a popular uprising in 2011.
- The Ministry of defense denied reports about the downed Syrian helicopter video conferencing
- The former head of the Kazan station was sentenced to two years in prison
- Medvedev approved the creation ofâ Tori in Dagestan and the Perm region
- Executive director of FIDE has confirmed the resignation of Ilyumzhinov
- Scientific and technological valley of the Moscow state University of the name of "sparrow hills"
5 recent posts for today:
- Ship “? Odnaya? VCL” stranded by faulty steering, September 7, 2013
- Attack on the Islamic center in Zurich, Switzerland, December 20, 2016
- The Duma will discuss Elvira Nabiullina candidacy for the presidency of the European Central Bank? F, April 9, 2013
- Emergencies minister? Flew F Komi, where the mine exploded methane, February 11, 2013
- Meaning: We deserved to win, May 19, 2013