Cairo, December 19. Cairo Criminal Court acquitted the sons of former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak and former Prime Minister Ahmed Shafiq for corruption, reports “Interfax” referring. To the agency EFE Hosni Mubarak was ousted in a popular uprising in 2011.
- In Moscow, a soldier of Regardie fall on the road at the metro station "Prospect Mira"
- Novak: Russia cut oil production ahead of schedule
- Fighter of Regardie fall on his way to the Ring line of the metro
- Trump is making ofâ stand on their feet for the couple's Clinton in the Congress 82)
- The Ulyanovsk court found ham threatens the Constitution of the Russian
5 recent posts for today:
- William Buckley and Gore Vidal trade insults, April 2, 2015
- The UN Security Council demands to investigate the chemical attack in Syria, August 7, 2015
- St. Petersburg Circus Putin complained Polunin, June 16, 2013
- Medvedev said that the situation in the Russian economy, “ominous”, November 29, 2012
- ? Uzziah was to create a manned outpost on the moon, October 5, 2013