December 26 2013Feast St. Stephen, the first martyr of reading Â Â 1 Acts 6:8-10, 7:54-59 Stephen, full of grace and power, was working great wonders and signs among the members people.Certain Call the synagogue of the Libertines , Cyrene, and of the Alexandrians, and people from Cilicia and Asia, were presented and debated with Stephen, but they could not withstand the wisdom and the Spirit with which he spoke. When they heard this, they were furious and gnashed their teeth at him him.But, full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heavenand saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God, and said, â € œBehold …
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- The bank “Tinkoff”, demanded money from the customer due to a technical malfunction, June 3, 2015
- Disciple, who built a shooting at a school in Colorado, committed suicide, December 14, 2013
- In Saudi Arabia, fell dead from the plane, January 7, 2014
- Nowitzki rose to 13th place in the list of scorers in NBA history, January 30, 2014
- “GAS” will pay dividends for 2012 amounting to 13.72 rubles to the “Prefecture”, June 28, 2013