December 26 2013Feast St. Stephen, the first martyr of reading Â Â 1 Acts 6:8-10, 7:54-59 Stephen, full of grace and power, was working great wonders and signs among the members people.Certain Call the synagogue of the Libertines , Cyrene, and of the Alexandrians, and people from Cilicia and Asia, were presented and debated with Stephen, but they could not withstand the wisdom and the Spirit with which he spoke. When they heard this, they were furious and gnashed their teeth at him him.But, full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heavenand saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God, and said, â € œBehold …
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Russian skaters defeated South Korea in the quarterfinals at the Olympics, February 21, 2014
- The former head of Deutsche Bank resigned after the suicide of colleague, August 29, 2013
- Hackers broke the record of former U.S. President George HW Bush, February 9, 2013
- Caroline Wozniacki is encouraging Klitschko fight with Jennings, April 25, 2015
- Children truck exploded in Moscow, June 1, 2013