In early December has again worsened the key macro-economic forecasts for the current year and make some predictions for the next three years, the Ministry of Economic Development. In particular, the forecast for 2013 GDP growth in Russia was reduced to 1.4% from 1.8% (the original forecast of 3.6%).
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- Kuznetsov Lopez lost in the match of the first round in Shanghai, October 12, 2015
- Mentioned were the sexiest actors of our time, October 2, 2013
- In the United States F-16 fighter crashed, June 27, 2013
- Defender “Dnepr” Denisov has officially become a player of Moscow “Locomotive”, January 14, 2013
- EU rule revision of the Basic Agreement with Ukraine, April 15, 2015