In Cairo, students supporting the banned Islamist organization in Egypt “Muslim Brotherhood”, set fire to the building of the two faculties of the University of Al-Azhar. As informs “Lenta.ru”, one of the fire was of young people in the building of the Faculty of Business Administration, when it was set up exams.
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- Time of the elections in Egypt postponed due to the Christian holidays, February 24, 2013
- Central Bank revoked the license of CB “transnational banks”, April 13, 2015
- The U.S. Congress condemned the spread of peaceful demonstrators in Kiev / Ukraine government and threatened sanctions, January 8, 2014
- The crew of the “Shenzhou-10” has returned to Earth after 15 days of operation, June 26, 2013
- Statement pardon Khodorkovsky increased MICEX and RTS, December 19, 2013