Lawyer killed by attackers in an upscale shopping mall in New Jersey, he gave his life to protect his wife. Dustin Friedland had just left his beloved wife Jamie in his luxury SUV, full of Christmas gifts. He was walking toward the driver’s side, when two robbers ambushed him and asked for the keys, a source close to the investigation told the Daily News. “He knew that his wife was there and he refused,” the source said on Monday. The lawyer brave Hoboken resisted – and the fight four shots were fired, one of which Friedland mortally wounded, police said.
- In the Ministry of defense says about the place in Syria missile systems s-300
- The victims of the arrow-maniac, the mayor of the city of Imatra and two journalists
- Google and Netflix take care of finding alien life in space
- The Philippines government knew about the imminent visit to Moscow Duterte
- The police arrested about 10 people in the Park, "TORRANCE"
5 recent posts for today:
- Nowitzki rose to 13th place in the list of scorers in NBA history, January 30, 2014
- Pension bill introduced in the State Duma, October 20, 2013
- Kim Jong-Ups 75), December 12, 2012
- Israel fulfills the conditions for the opening of negotiations with the Palestinians, July 28, 2013
- “Sunderland” rented Finnish striker Toivonen, August 28, 2015