Lawyer killed by attackers in an upscale shopping mall in New Jersey, he gave his life to protect his wife. Dustin Friedland had just left his beloved wife Jamie in his luxury SUV, full of Christmas gifts. He was walking toward the driver’s side, when two robbers ambushed him and asked for the keys, a source close to the investigation told the Daily News. “He knew that his wife was there and he refused,” the source said on Monday. The lawyer brave Hoboken resisted – and the fight four shots were fired, one of which Friedland mortally wounded, police said.
- In the Arab League summit in Jordan have asked vir'n end to the conflict in the region
- Reuters: bomb blast in Baghdad killed at least 13 people
- The Ministry has suggested that the label jackets, blouses and rims
- The driver of expensive foreign car to the pedestrian in central Moscow
- The network has the pain and the darkness of the Ukrainian promo video for "Eurovision-2017"
5 recent posts for today:
- China’s state-moonwalker “Jade Hare” correctly, February 13, 2014
- Did the stolen manuscript Italian writer Giovanni Verga, July 20, 2013
- Accused of six members of the Georgian special forces of torturing colleagues, February 9, 2013
- New York Times: At the end Ed Koch promoted racist, February 5, 2013
- The winner of the “Moscow ski track”, February 5, 2017