St. Petersburg authorities have a five-year contract with the general manager of Michael opera and ballet Vladimir Kehmanom extended. Previously, the City Council has determined that the company JFC Kehmana recognition and financial problems of bankruptcy is not in the theater on the work of the CEO.
- "Spartak" went to the first camp in the united arab EMIRATES
- The price of oil again approached $ 56 a barrel
- In the united KINGDOM, have the possible in the case of the murder of the driver of the Lexus
- I say we Re-name of the next Wednesday to "Trump" Day! ~ Vanity
- Oleg Tinkov was named Tatler "breeding ground suckers glamour"
5 recent posts for today:
- Officials in St. Petersburg Body suspected of fraud, November 29, 2012
- U.S. sees Assad in the transitional government in Syria, January 30, 2014
- Media reported on the appointment of a new head of Dagestan, January 27, 2013
- Mi-2 could be destroyed? yazanskoy area, January 30, 2013
- Obama will not meet with Putin, August 20, 2015