St. Petersburg authorities have a five-year contract with the general manager of Michael opera and ballet Vladimir Kehmanom extended. Previously, the City Council has determined that the company JFC Kehmana recognition and financial problems of bankruptcy is not in the theater on the work of the CEO.
- Syria has denied reports of the strike by the air force of Israel
- Scientists have discovered three exoplanets habitable
- Net profit of "Bashneft" left the company in 2016 has decreased by 13.7%
- ROCK asks you to re-the name of the metro station "Lenin Square"
- Russia is the building of Reichstag replica for the people in their teens to attack patriot theme park near Moscow [tr]
5 recent posts for today:
- Arshavin, named the new coachRuSSIA, July 14, 2012
- Nearly 50 million square meters of real estate will be introduced in six years in Moscow, February 2, 2017
- Pashkov: Radulov disappointed Kovalchuk takes bad season, December 20, 2013
- Scientists find radioactive aircraft carrier of World War II off the coast of San Francisco, April 18, 2015
- Putin has demanded to safeguard the financial stability of the company’s defense, September 20, 2015