In the U.S. state of New Mexico legalized gay marriage. Following the decision of the Supreme Court of New Mexico, was signed on December 19, the closing of the law marriages between same-sex couples is not in conflict with the constitution of the state.
- Citizen for 10 thousand dollars was op'n auction sale in Dubai
- The police have arrested two more people in the case ofâ terrorist attack in London
- Start Avegant toon'n prototype compact augmented reality glasses
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S.
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil
5 recent posts for today:
- In New York, the court refused to recognize the chimpanzee personalities, July 31, 2015
- Region sotsnormy decide on the introduction of electricity, February 26, 2014
- The children will be able to get to the Darwin Museum for the subway ticket., March 23, 2017
- ? Uzziah alleged failure of the Ukrainian rocket “Zenit”, February 26, 2013
- Obama Announces First US Memorial Day no ground war in 14 years, May 25, 2015