In Moscow supermarket “Crossroads”, which due to reports of a bomb threat earlier evacuated 250 people, has no explosives. Earlier it was reported more than a thousand evacuees. Anonymous message about a bomb in the store, “Crossroads” in Lithuanian Boulevard in Moscow, was on the evening of December 28.
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- A terrorist attack Was the Latest Muslim Plot to Vind’n Couple of Mogadishu, Ohio, November 30, 2016
- Source: soothsayer and two deaths in a private house in Dagestan, September 15, 2015
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Cyprus? Usland extends the life of the loan Cyprus, May 11, 2013
- “Ufa” onderteken’n contract with the defender of “Spartacus” Putsko, February 20, 2017
- Singapore won the right to host the final of the WTA, May 8, 2013