In Moscow supermarket “Crossroads”, which due to reports of a bomb threat earlier evacuated 250 people, has no explosives. Earlier it was reported more than a thousand evacuees. Anonymous message about a bomb in the store, “Crossroads” in Lithuanian Boulevard in Moscow, was on the evening of December 28.
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Facebook is the most common age difference between the lovers identified, February 14, 2014
- President and CEO of Tele2 appointed the former chief? Ostelecom, May 29, 2013
- Musical Alexander Gradsky scheduled for September 2014, February 17, 2014
- Moscow river tram fallen pier and played a whaling, June 27, 2015
- In Chile, stray dogs in the city service recruits, October 14, 2013