U.S. President Barack Obama signed a law that actually prohibits the stationing of Russian GLONASS signal stations correction system in the United States. At informs edition of the New York Times.
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- Fitch threatens downgrade of U.S., October 15, 2013
- The U.S. and Israel amid reports of the impact of the situation on Syria, May 8, 2013
- Netanyahu angry American spy, December 23, 2013
- “Rosneft” has a lawsuit against RBC, December 12, 2016
- Comedy “Catch a fat woman” once again tops the North American box office, February 24, 2013