To the southwest Ohio teacher, who would respond after a freshman in high black president said he wanted to be that the country does not need another black president has been disciplined. The Fairfield Board of Education this week suspended the Professor Gil Voigt (Voyt ‘) without paying. The Hamilton-Middletown Journal-News reports (http://bit.ly/1ilf5qv) President Dan Murray said that the suspension is the first step in the termination process. The teacher has 10 days from notification formal appeal to the school board.
- The Russian Ministry of foreign affairs has the attack in HOMS barbaric actions
- The explosion in a police station in Algeria, three people were injured
- "Rosneft" has sold Tsjetsjenië'n big part of "Grozneftegas"
- Two survived the fire, died in the ambulance
- William Federer Need to Be in a Trump Administration (Bathroom)
5 recent posts for today:
- ? oskomnadzor blocked the site of the first anti-piracy law, August 21, 2013
- Miass student stabbed their parents because the games online, October 5, 2015
- The passengers fell ill on the way to Kemerovo, May 2, 2015
- Physics in the war with a record number of photons, November 17, 2016
- Fire in the network of shops “Roundabout” in east of Moscow extinguished, December 17, 2013