Putin signed the law on pre-trial blocking of websites suspected of extremism. In this Dec. 30 reports “Interfax”. Act as proposed by the House of Representatives LDPR, the Communist Party and the “United Russia” provides blocking of Internet resources distributing extremist information.
- The number of refugees from Syria is higher than five million people
- Three people were killed in the collapse of the roof of the building in beslan was
- VMZ move 71 defective engine for rockets "proton"
- Russia and Belarus have agreed on the settlement in the gas dispute
- The Moscow city court upheld the arrest of Navalny for 15 days
5 recent posts for today:
- Ziryanov extended his contract with the “Zenith”, June 21, 2013
- Alexander Novak gave a forecast for oil prices in 2016, October 4, 2015
- Swansea announce the appointment of Clement before the game with the “crystal Palace”, January 1, 2017
- Nomadic gypsies and irish offense at the british broadcaster, February 15, 2011
- Turkey has changed the situation on the resignation of Assad, January 21, 2017