Ban on milk products from Lithuania was introduced in early October, when the former head of Rospotrebnadzor Gennady Onishchenko, who was later dismissed from his post and transferred to the post of deputy prime minister. Lithuanian side is imposed as the ban on the Russian authorities invented.
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- Chromebook Pixel: push Chrome OS laptop, February 22, 2013
- Navalny announced to participate in the election of the mayor of Moscow part, June 3, 2013
- Researchers have proposed to treat strabismus game “Tetris”, April 24, 2013
- Hospital organization “Doctors Without Borders” in Yemen has suffered during the bombing, October 27, 2015
- In Moscow in the flash gas from the cylinder is damaged, November 23, 2016