Ban on milk products from Lithuania was introduced in early October, when the former head of Rospotrebnadzor Gennady Onishchenko, who was later dismissed from his post and transferred to the post of deputy prime minister. Lithuanian side is imposed as the ban on the Russian authorities invented.
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Near the wreck “Chance-101” found two liferafts, January 27, 2013
- U.S. warns its citizens about the dangers of traveling in Sochi, January 11, 2014
- Video of the fight Gennady Golovkin – Grzegorz proxy, September 2, 2012
- Paper money, April 15, 2013
- In Moscow, a man committed suicide by jumping from the bridge Novoarbatsky, January 30, 2013