Behind the wave of e-commerce is a little known secret: As much as a third of all online sales go back, according to the consulting firm Kurt Salmon commercial. And the tide of goods flowing again to retailers is increasing. Shipper UPS United Parcel Service Inc. 0.61% returns expected to jump 15% this season last year, making a significant and growing cost for retailers. The stakes get even higher during the holidays when volume spikes return. So this year, the chains are digging through past transactions to eliminate those that become chronic, the buyers of the train to make better decisions or stop buyer’s remorse.
- Israel has purchased from the United States 13 naval guns
- On the spot of the landslide in Kyrgyzstan discovered the bodies of two children
- The fire-stricken areas will be allocated 143 million rubles
- 'We will soon force Israel to release prisoners'
- During his speech, trump scattered Russian flags
5 recent posts for today:
- The man who opened fire on police, killed in Dagestan, December 23, 2016
- Russians cores try to save defibrillators in museums and temples, October 16, 2015
- “Feyenoord” crushed “Heracles”, April 28, 2013
- ? eys of the “Sheremetyevo” arrested after reports of a bomb, September 17, 2013
- Donald Trump says US presidents, June 17, 2015