Former U.S. intelligence officer Edward Snowden welcomed the decision of the Federal Court in Washington, on Monday 16 Claim in December, private plaintiffs that required by the National Security Agency to stop collecting data on their phones.
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- Defender “Valencia”? s go to the doctor “Milan”, October 12, 2013
- In the US, the mayor of the town has become a three-year-old boy, August 7, 2015
- One person died in a shooting at a festival in the United States ZOMBIECON, October 18, 2015
- Ivan died Accomplices Agafonov robbery sentenced, March 15, 2013
- The investigation showed that the explosion in Manhattan Ukrainian Trail, April 7, 2015