Former U.S. intelligence officer Edward Snowden welcomed the decision of the Federal Court in Washington, on Monday 16 Claim in December, private plaintiffs that required by the National Security Agency to stop collecting data on their phones.
- The police arrested about 10 people in the Park, "TORRANCE"
- The Pentagon plans to change the strategy of the fight against IG
- The death toll in the fire by'n night club in California hit 30
- Turkey has offered Russia to conduct settlements in national currencies
- Unknown robbed the apartment for 700 thousand rubles
5 recent posts for today:
- Gazzaev called the championship of Russia on football uncompetitive, November 7, 2016
- Two Ayurvedic Medicines resist hope for Alzheimer’s patients, April 2, 2013
- The new CEO of Microsoft, February 5, 2014
- The number of victims of the explosion of the gas pipeline in Louisiana rose to three people, October 9, 2015
- Found fragments of a missing aircraft in the Antarctic, January 26, 2013