Proponents of gun control acknowledged Sunday that they were disappointed with the efforts this year to strengthen the laws of firearms across the country, but vowed to continue their fight, including the cost of millions of their candidates in the elections next year. His comments came a year after the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, where 20 students and six adults were fatally shot in Newtown, Connecticut, however, Congress has not passed any major legislation on gun control in the period after .
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- The new highway connecting the north and North-East area, January 25, 2017
- Fidel Castro has called into question the official version of Kennedy’s death, August 14, 2013
- Massacre on the island of jersey gave a father of polish family, August 16, 2011
- The name of the motor regions of Russia, February 25, 2017
- “Israeli Baltimore”: the riots in Tel Aviv, May 4, 2015