Proponents of gun control acknowledged Sunday that they were disappointed with the efforts this year to strengthen the laws of firearms across the country, but vowed to continue their fight, including the cost of millions of their candidates in the elections next year. His comments came a year after the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, where 20 students and six adults were fatally shot in Newtown, Connecticut, however, Congress has not passed any major legislation on gun control in the period after .
- The police arrested about 10 people in the Park, "TORRANCE"
- The Pentagon plans to change the strategy of the fight against IG
- The death toll in the fire by'n night club in California hit 30
- Turkey has offered Russia to conduct settlements in national currencies
- Unknown robbed the apartment for 700 thousand rubles
5 recent posts for today:
- Two men in Moscow for the window remains of a woman, January 31, 2013
- Why forty are not intended to be poor (but thirty Might Be), March 16, 2013
- Mongolian air force arm themselves mig 29, July 14, 2011
- Benitez: “Napoli” It will be a very difficult game to “wash”?, October 17, 2013
- Japanese scientists have confirmed that electricity eating bacteria, September 26, 2015