Human rights organization based in London, reported that the number of victims of the city of Aleppo, in northwest Syria, according to recent data has increased to 56 people. Earlier it was reported that 25 people were slain in the shelling.
- Moscow and Damascus have agreed to expand the base in Tartus
- The gold reserves of Russia for the year increased by nearly 200 tons
- Portugal defender Source moves away from the "Southampton" "West ham"
- Which will be held in Moscow rally in defense of the trolleybus
- Debt: the transfer Mingazova united arab EMIRATES look like teenagers damage to the Obama administration
5 recent posts for today:
- U.S.: Assad government has chemical weapons 27) used, August 31, 2013
- In Primorye, during the operation “Poppy-2015” seized a large shipment of drugs, September 22, 2015
- Antibodies transforms stem cells directly into brain cells, April 24, 2013
- Houthis threaten retaliation Saudi Arabia, April 24, 2015
- The second plane victims in barracks Omsk flew to Moscow, July 13, 2015