EAST VILLAGE – A teenager pretending to collect signatures for a petition was arrested for swiping a passport and a customer base in East Village Starbucks – and then bite the victim in the face in the face, police said. Jamel Chandler, 18, was approached by a man in Astor Place Starbucks around 07:00 November 29, and asked him to sign a petition, according to police and the district attorney’s office in Manhattan. Chandler then a splint on the victim’s wallet, which contained a passport, credit cards and cash, in order to distract the victim and grab the briefcase, the police standing, he said ….
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- The second phase of the constitutional referendum held in Egypt, December 22, 2012
- GENICH commentator believes that the “Real” won “Athletic”, April 22, 2015
- Oakland Raiders’ Taiwan Jones CB attack dogs, kill neighbor’s Chihuahua, September 23, 2013
- We took off from the landing gear of airliners not Murmansk, June 28, 2015
- Donald Trump says US presidents, June 17, 2015