EAST VILLAGE – A teenager pretending to collect signatures for a petition was arrested for swiping a passport and a customer base in East Village Starbucks – and then bite the victim in the face in the face, police said. Jamel Chandler, 18, was approached by a man in Astor Place Starbucks around 07:00 November 29, and asked him to sign a petition, according to police and the district attorney’s office in Manhattan. Chandler then a splint on the victim’s wallet, which contained a passport, credit cards and cash, in order to distract the victim and grab the briefcase, the police standing, he said ….
- Citizen for 10 thousand dollars was op'n auction sale in Dubai
- The police have arrested two more people in the case ofâ terrorist attack in London
- Start Avegant toon'n prototype compact augmented reality glasses
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S.
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil
5 recent posts for today:
- Company in the U.S., check Snowden was accused of fraud, January 23, 2014
- Erdogan has tried to help people who are under the bus babysitter, February 18, 2017
- Legislator introduces bill banning children under the age of 12 to attend gun show, March 15, 2013
- Our age of beheadings reputation, April 23, 2015
- The former head of the TTU Yekaterinburg charged with fraud by 20 million rubles, June 10, 2015