Bernanke said the U.S. economy has not yet recovered from the crisis, despite the 4.5 years of economic growth, and that long-term unemployment is still worried about the U.S. central bank, albeit in a position to keep the inflation – close to 2% per year.
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- Tyson Fury Wladimir Klitschko accused of cowardice, September 26, 2015
- The victims of the shooting in Iraq were at least nine people, March 8, 2013
- Regions are three billion rubles on high-tech medical care, March 3, 2014
- Affordable drink tea Titanium, January 4, 2014
- Our age of beheadings reputation, April 23, 2015