Bernanke said the U.S. economy has not yet recovered from the crisis, despite the 4.5 years of economic growth, and that long-term unemployment is still worried about the U.S. central bank, albeit in a position to keep the inflation – close to 2% per year.
- The Ministry of defense denied reports about the downed Syrian helicopter video conferencing
- The former head of the Kazan station was sentenced to two years in prison
- Medvedev approved the creation ofâ Tori in Dagestan and the Perm region
- Executive director of FIDE has confirmed the resignation of Ilyumzhinov
- Scientific and technological valley of the Moscow state University of the name of "sparrow hills"
5 recent posts for today:
- A photographer of the United States of america have created for her project in the style of “beauty and the beast”, February 16, 2017
- Denisov PCC CSKA defender miss a month due to an injury, October 10, 2013
- The shooting took place near the Capitol in Washington, DC, April 12, 2015
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil, March 24, 2017
- Criminal proceedings may be the head football coach of the club? “Ubin”, July 20, 2013