U.S. authorities have welcomed the pardon and release from prison of Mikhail Khodorkovsky. As the Foreign Minister, John Kerry said Washington has always bothered procedural violations and selectivity Russian legal system, even against Khodorkovsky and his business partner Platon Lebedev.
- In Moscow, a soldier of Regardie fall on the road at the metro station "Prospect Mira"
- Novak: Russia cut oil production ahead of schedule
- Fighter of Regardie fall on his way to the Ring line of the metro
- Trump is making ofâ stand on their feet for the couple's Clinton in the Congress 82)
- The Ulyanovsk court found ham threatens the Constitution of the Russian
5 recent posts for today:
- Kremlin recognized the investigator in Magnitsky’s death, April 14, 2013
- Attorney General sent a “Magnitsky case” tax in court, November 28, 2012
- Doctors ‘cut off’ unit Segalovich CPR, July 28, 2013
- Putin urged not to touch the reserves to the Government, October 4, 2013
- Under the debris from the orphanage burned 33 bodies found, September 13, 2013