President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych invited amnesty for those who had been arrested during the mass protests in Kiev, apply. “My opinion is that we turn the page to amnesty,” – he said. The opposition, meanwhile, the government plans crackdown and the arrest of opposition leaders Maidan.
- In Saudi Arabia sentenced to death ofâ 15 "Iranian spies"
- The united kingdom has accused the defendants in the criminal case ofâ accident in KHMAO
- Dynamo Moscow have appointed former skater Skobrev is the main fitness coach
- The Central part of the "purple" branch will be closed on Sunday
- A member of the elections University of Texas refused to vote for trump
5 recent posts for today:
- Most of the prisoners were released from the Lubyanka ATS, December 16, 2012
- “Man and Law” was added to the study “? OsPila”, December 23, 2012
- Chapter Spetsstroy question in the case of “Oboronservis”, April 29, 2013
- Mark Zuckerberg and Marco Rubio: two friends indistinguishable from amnesty, May 17, 2013
- Khakassia authorities imposed emergency mode after the earthquake, December 22, 2013