Founder of Alfa Group Mikhail Fridman and Alfa Bank filed a lawsuit against the leader of the party “Yabloko” Sergei Mitrokhin, the newspaper “Izvestia” and journalist Anastasia Kashevarova disclosure relating to the publication of statements about the involvement of the company in funding the party Alexey Navalny.
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Map of the Moon, the Internet user base found aliens, January 23, 2014
- Turkish ambassador denied the suspension of negotiations on the “Turkish Stream”, July 31, 2015
- In Russia, the state would continue to supply equipment to Syria, September 11, 2015
- Konstantin Eggert refused appointment Glavred “Kommersant FM», March 4, 2013
- The study examines the documents from the U.S. ordered in the event of the death of Maxim Kuzmin, April 5, 2013