The U.S. National Security Agency has established a spyware 100,000 computers worldwide, and can now use these devices to watch or organization cyber attacks.
- Syria has denied reports of the strike by the air force of Israel
- Scientists have discovered three exoplanets habitable
- Net profit of "Bashneft" left the company in 2016 has decreased by 13.7%
- ROCK asks you to re-the name of the metro station "Lenin Square"
- Russia is the building of Reichstag replica for the people in their teens to attack patriot theme park near Moscow [tr]
5 recent posts for today:
- Tunisia draw against Cameroon in the selection for the 2014 World Cup, October 13, 2013
- Two rockets fell on Beirut “degree”, May 26, 2013
- Savers BRB, “Monolith” and “Dagestan” received 4.5 billion rubles, March 5, 2014
- U.S. Secretary of State, called John Kerry climate change is the greatest weapon of mass destruction, February 17, 2014
- Trump denied the assistance of Russia in the elections, December 11, 2016