U.S. intelligence agencies and the United Kingdom, for example, the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Government Communications Headquarters, is the ability to collect personal information from users of smartphones that exploit vulnerabilities in a number of applications, some of which are quite popular.
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- News about the death of one of the founders of “Yandex” – early 89), July 25, 2013
- GDP? F to 3.5% in 2012, January 30, 2013
- The head of the Lithuanian company reported no disagreements with state standards? Usland, October 5, 2013
- Scientists have described how people look through 100,000 years, June 12, 2013
- The trial Mursi moved, January 8, 2014