Status of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon “worsening day by day.” Told reporters on January 6 Professor Ze’ev Rothstein director of the medical center “Shiva” clinic “Tel Hashomer” in Tel Aviv, where in a coma is 85-year-old Sharon.
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- In Moscow, the thieves took the businessman hurt 6,000,000 rubles, October 6, 2015
- 26 is of 153 victims of the floods in the Kuban region is not recognized, July 8, 2012
- The weather in Moscow: winter stability, November 15, 2016
- Ukrainian aircraft began to extinguish fires in Israel, November 26, 2016
- Airline Kingfisher Airlines eventually lost his license, January 1, 2013