After the adoption of the ban on lead ammunition and a plethora of new laws on gun control in 2013, California Democrats now say they will push for the “general” background checks on all purchases of munitions in the state. According to the Washington Post, CA State Senator Kevin de León (D) said, “Anyone can walk into any gun store, a bait and tackle shop and buy all the ammo they want, no questions asked &. # X22; He said it should not be: “Ammunition is the fuel that feeds the violence. The gun itself, the hand gun or rifle or high-power …
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Likhachev Russian woman has become the second European Championship in weightlifting in the maximum weight of 63 kg, April 15, 2015
- Putin signed a law on debt Kyrgyzstan $ 500 million, May 8, 2013
- Trump did not rule out the possibility of running as an independent candidate for president, August 7, 2015
- National Coalition of Syrian President re-elected, January 6, 2014
- Peskov announced meeting between Russia and Egypt at the highest level, August 8, 2015