After the adoption of the ban on lead ammunition and a plethora of new laws on gun control in 2013, California Democrats now say they will push for the “general” background checks on all purchases of munitions in the state. According to the Washington Post, CA State Senator Kevin de León (D) said, “Anyone can walk into any gun store, a bait and tackle shop and buy all the ammo they want, no questions asked &. # X22; He said it should not be: “Ammunition is the fuel that feeds the violence. The gun itself, the hand gun or rifle or high-power …
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- The researchers found that the tail of the solar system, July 11, 2013
- Son of the famous actor cut with a knife in Moscow, September 8, 2015
- With the explosion in a Chinese coal miners slain 28, March 30, 2013
- Naryshkin goal of the US policy of destabilization called Europe, September 16, 2015
- U.S. 50 billion to pay for the victims of hurricane “Sandy”, January 29, 2013