French Ministry of Health authorized the sale in pharmacies of the country for the treatment of multiple sclerosis spray Sativex, containing hemp. France is on each of the 18 European countries where it is allowed marijuana for medical purposes, reports Le Monde.
- Peskov confirmed the visit of the President of the Palestinian authority, Mahmoud Abbas, Russia
- Why Russian operators develop VoLTE
- Russian banks have issued over five million cards "the World"
- The timetable of the trains of the Moscow railway will change during the may holidays
- On the Corruption of Freedom
5 recent posts for today:
- Bussufa error did not affect the result Karasev, May 9, 2013
- USA: dozens of terrorist attacks occur with prism, June 13, 2013
- More than 50 people were evacuated as a result ofâ fire on the highway altufyevskoe, April 8, 2017
- The explosion in the shop of an injured person Novosibirsk, August 5, 2015
- The second phase of the constitutional referendum held in Egypt, December 22, 2012