French Ministry of Health authorized the sale in pharmacies of the country for the treatment of multiple sclerosis spray Sativex, containing hemp. France is on each of the 18 European countries where it is allowed marijuana for medical purposes, reports Le Monde.
- The Russian Ministry of foreign affairs has the attack in HOMS barbaric actions
- The explosion in a police station in Algeria, three people were injured
- "Rosneft" has sold Tsjetsjenië'n big part of "Grozneftegas"
- Two survived the fire, died in the ambulance
- William Federer Need to Be in a Trump Administration (Bathroom)
5 recent posts for today:
- At Sinai kidnapped tourists from Belgium and Israel, March 22, 2013
- Moscow? Addressing the Arab League summit will not B? AHIMI their duties as SPETSP? EDSTAVITEL …, March 29, 2013
- In Kuwait, an explosion killed 23 people in a mosque, June 26, 2015
- Since the beginning of the Arab coalition operations in Yemen slain more than 100 children, April 24, 2015
- Mamiashvili re-elected chairman of the FSB?, January 30, 2013