MOSCOW, January 20. / ITAR-TASS /. Gasoline prices in Russia increased in 2014 by 5-15% in the control maneuvers of government growth (reduction of export duties on oil and increase taxes on mining, BMO). This is a weekly overview of the St. Petersburg International Mercantile Exchange (SPIMEX).
- The migration of the GIS "World" changes from IBM servers to "Elbrusy" and SPO
- At the metro station "Sokol" found orphan item
- Woman's march organizer Linda Sarsour: "the Underwear bomber was the #CIA all along."
- On the site of the avalanche in Italy to find three victims
- Russian scientists have proposed to skep'n spacecraft without rockets
5 recent posts for today:
- Primorye’s album “The Admiral” 240 million rubles per year, June 26, 2013
- Surkis: seriously talk Blokhin, December 14, 2013
- Singapore authorities have the former head of the critical state minister Lee Kuan Yew declared, March 19, 2015
- Siluanov said the chances of Russia to win Ukraine on the debt, December 28, 2016
- Google Nexus 4 is official 00), October 30, 2012