The hacker group “Syrian Electronic Army” (Syrian Electronic Army) on Saturday cracked the story of Microsoft’s microblogging network Twitter. The newsgroup account @ MSFTNews hackers placed a call to boycott the company.
- Citizen for 10 thousand dollars was op'n auction sale in Dubai
- The police have arrested two more people in the case ofâ terrorist attack in London
- Start Avegant toon'n prototype compact augmented reality glasses
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S.
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil
5 recent posts for today:
- Villas-Boas: Dzyuba strengthen the offensive line, “Zenith”, June 27, 2015
- Egyptian authorities to confiscate “Muslim Brotherhood”, January 1, 2014
- Arrived in Syria under the OPCW experts, there is a Russian, October 1, 2013
- Vagner Love: The decision to leave was only, July 24, 2013
- The National Security Agency monitored the 38 foreign missions, July 1, 2013