National Economic Council Director Gene Sperling said that since the beginning of 2014 more than 5 million U.S. citizens lose their unemployment benefits.
- "Spartak" went to the first camp in the united arab EMIRATES
- The price of oil again approached $ 56 a barrel
- In the united KINGDOM, have the possible in the case of the murder of the driver of the Lexus
- I say we Re-name of the next Wednesday to "Trump" Day! ~ Vanity
- Oleg Tinkov was named Tatler "breeding ground suckers glamour"
5 recent posts for today:
- Moscow will include the snow in the next few days, January 11, 2017
- Tbilisi attacked a lion man, June 17, 2015
- Pakistan warns India against nuclear blackmail, April 30, 2013
- Obama is committed to Israel’s security, despite an agreement with Iran, July 15, 2015
- First “ship-invisible” “Volgodonsk take” part in exercises, October 24, 2012