Archaeologists have found the remains of Belgium’s oldest mammal that lived 55 million years ago. They found 250 fragments of skeletons of ancient predators. From this discovery, reported at the American scientific journal, National Geographic.
- Citizen for 10 thousand dollars was op'n auction sale in Dubai
- The police have arrested two more people in the case ofâ terrorist attack in London
- Start Avegant toon'n prototype compact augmented reality glasses
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S.
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil
5 recent posts for today:
- In the south-east of Moscow fired on a passenger bus, August 11, 2015
- ? ussia takes no negotiations on the fate of Assad, Lavrov, December 9, 2012
- Russian championship in greco roman wrestling 4 medal of krasnoyarsk, June 27, 2011
- Peskov announced meeting between Russia and Egypt at the highest level, August 8, 2015
- The Vatican is willing to to recognize Palestine, May 13, 2015