Archaeologists have found the remains of Belgium’s oldest mammal that lived 55 million years ago. They found 250 fragments of skeletons of ancient predators. From this discovery, reported at the American scientific journal, National Geographic.
- The migration of the GIS "World" changes from IBM servers to "Elbrusy" and SPO
- At the metro station "Sokol" found orphan item
- Woman's march organizer Linda Sarsour: "the Underwear bomber was the #CIA all along."
- On the site of the avalanche in Italy to find three victims
- Russian scientists have proposed to skep'n spacecraft without rockets
5 recent posts for today:
- The Ministry of Finance has proposed dat’n new minimum price for vodka, January 15, 2017
- In Angarsk kidnapped child found, December 23, 2012
- BC “Donetsk”, added the American defender Milladzhem, January 2, 2013
- Iraqi Kurdistan has asked for Russian military and humanitarian assistance, November 7, 2016
- In St. Petersburg, the warehouse burns in an area of 3, 5000 square meters, December 15, 2012