In the Somali capital Mogadishu evening of Jan. 1, there were three explosions. Bombs went outside the hotel Jazeera, near the airport. It is estimated that at least one of the bomb has exploded in the car. The explosion killed people, their exact number is unknown.
- Citizen for 10 thousand dollars was op'n auction sale in Dubai
- The police have arrested two more people in the case ofâ terrorist attack in London
- Start Avegant toon'n prototype compact augmented reality glasses
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S.
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil
5 recent posts for today:
- Arrested in the south of Moscow man tried to open fire on passers-by, December 12, 2013
- Poistogova won gold in the women’s 800m during the Diamond League, June 14, 2013
- The U.S. imposed sanctions on companies from Iran, Kyrgyzstan and Ukraine, June 1, 2013
- Army Officer: Stuart began artillery drill Creek wildfire, July 7, 2013
- The truth about the card game Liar, December 6, 2012