India has successfully launched a short-range ballistic missiles that can carry a nuclear warhead. Chandipur test “in the East” Prithvi II “were held at the site.” Last successful test launch was also at this location on December 3.
- In the Arab League summit in Jordan have asked vir'n end to the conflict in the region
- Reuters: bomb blast in Baghdad killed at least 13 people
- The Ministry has suggested that the label jackets, blouses and rims
- The driver of expensive foreign car to the pedestrian in central Moscow
- The network has the pain and the darkness of the Ukrainian promo video for "Eurovision-2017"
5 recent posts for today:
- Secretary of State? F discussed the situation in Syria with Ban Ki-moon and Lakhdar Brahimi, May 10, 2013
- Central Bank of Russia revoked the license of the bank “Old Kremlin”, July 3, 2015
- Hospital organization “Doctors Without Borders” in Yemen has suffered during the bombing, October 27, 2015
- German biathlon doping test was positive Zahenbaher-Stehle, February 21, 2014
- “Cupid” in the rigor wrought “Neftekhimik” in KHL, January 25, 2014