Detained in Moscow investigator suspected extortion of bribes, RIA Novosti reported with reference to the press service of the Interior Ministry in the capital. The detainee is an employee of the Central Investigation Department (GUS) of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Moscow.
- In Moscow, a soldier of Regardie fall on the road at the metro station "Prospect Mira"
- Novak: Russia cut oil production ahead of schedule
- Fighter of Regardie fall on his way to the Ring line of the metro
- Trump is making ofâ stand on their feet for the couple's Clinton in the Congress 82)
- The Ulyanovsk court found ham threatens the Constitution of the Russian
5 recent posts for today:
- The IG has claimed responsibility for the attack at the University of Ohio, November 30, 2016
- Iran wants “Bushehr” NPP into force on 23 September, September 22, 2013
- Pedophile abducted school children to abduct, April 25, 2015
- The syrian army has vowed to avenge Israel attacks rocket to Damascus, January 13, 2017
- Sindeeva spoke of the “order” lock keeper “Rain”, January 29, 2014