A Jesuit priest who marched in a gay parade cites Pope Francisco to protest the dismissal of a Catholic secondary Eastside High School assistant principal after the marriage between persons of the same sex, according to the Facebook site of the priest. In December, the Cardinal Newman Society reported on the forced resignation of Vice President Mark Zmuda in a Catholic school in the Archdiocese of Seattle. Students at Eastside Catholic High School, then created a petition on Change.org asking the Catholic Church to end its opposition to marriage between persons of the same sex. Students also reportedly planning a “Z Day” national protest in January …
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- Early sharing traffic police fines, May 14, 2015
- The bloody battles of the army and police in Egypt with militants in the Sinai Peninsula, July 2, 2015
- Obama banned intelligence screen of the leaders of the Allied countries, January 18, 2014
- Russia has delivered the goods quot kingpin quot, March 18, 2011
- The Far East is in the budget, June 4, 2013