A Jesuit priest who marched in a gay parade cites Pope Francisco to protest the dismissal of a Catholic secondary Eastside High School assistant principal after the marriage between persons of the same sex, according to the Facebook site of the priest. In December, the Cardinal Newman Society reported on the forced resignation of Vice President Mark Zmuda in a Catholic school in the Archdiocese of Seattle. Students at Eastside Catholic High School, then created a petition on Change.org asking the Catholic Church to end its opposition to marriage between persons of the same sex. Students also reportedly planning a “Z Day” national protest in January …
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Busted: a candidate GOP ‘ s connection just got massive Planned Parenthood Exposed (Jeb Bush), August 3, 2015
- Program of preferential car loan will be extended in 2014, January 14, 2014
- Media: The victims of the tornado in Oklahoma were nine people, June 1, 2013
- Administrator in Stavropol burning building damaged by fire, July 24, 2013
- Near the Russian Embassy in Syria has dropped two shells, October 13, 2015