Six New Jersey residents have filed a federal lawsuit against Governor Chris Christie, the state of New Jersey, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and the other through traffic jams in September that it was’ late for job. & # X27; The lawsuit filed Thursday in federal court appears to be the first civil case of traffic jams that seem to have been caused as a political punishment for mayor of Fort Lee. The actors want to be certified as a class action.
- In Moscow, a soldier of Regardie fall on the road at the metro station "Prospect Mira"
- Novak: Russia cut oil production ahead of schedule
- Fighter of Regardie fall on his way to the Ring line of the metro
- Trump is making ofâ stand on their feet for the couple's Clinton in the Congress 82)
- The Ulyanovsk court found ham threatens the Constitution of the Russian
5 recent posts for today:
- Father Tsarnaevyh brothers can go to the hospital 62), April 27, 2013
- During sleep, the brain from toxins, some researchers, October 18, 2013
- Scientists were able to show the film “Interstellar” in physics class, June 23, 2015
- In Moscow on the market “Kashira judge” there was a fire, March 29, 2015
- The fight took place on board the aircraft at Vnukovo airport before flying to Hurghada, December 28, 2012