Six New Jersey residents have filed a federal lawsuit against Governor Chris Christie, the state of New Jersey, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and the other through traffic jams in September that it was’ late for job. & # X27; The lawsuit filed Thursday in federal court appears to be the first civil case of traffic jams that seem to have been caused as a political punishment for mayor of Fort Lee. The actors want to be certified as a class action.
- The Ministry of defense denied reports about the downed Syrian helicopter video conferencing
- The former head of the Kazan station was sentenced to two years in prison
- Medvedev approved the creation ofâ Tori in Dagestan and the Perm region
- Executive director of FIDE has confirmed the resignation of Ilyumzhinov
- Scientific and technological valley of the Moscow state University of the name of "sparrow hills"
5 recent posts for today:
- In Canada, a seaplane crashed, August 24, 2015
- Sister Tsarnaevyh terrorists accused of drug possession, May 29, 2013
- In March, Apple will release a new iPad, December 24, 2012
- Commander of the army of Egypt away from neutrality, warns of a possible collapse, January 30, 2013
- Cat and mouse: In Disneyland, Mickey has a lot of company feline, May 10, 2015