Former employees of the National Security Agency (NSA) Edward Snowden prepared to discuss with the U.S. authorities on his return to his home, the matter said an American human rights activist Dzhesselin Radak, which represents the interests of Snowden.
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- In Dubai, the tax increase for tourists because of the “Expo 2020”, February 4, 2014
- The judge’s resignation Serdyukov commander “Swifts” destroyed, May 29, 2015
- In the U.S. Air Force supersonic bomber crashed, August 20, 2013
- DHS extinct fourth amendment rights of 197 million people for the creation of free trade areas, August 8, 2013
- Fire in a building of Plekhanov Academy table name extinct, August 3, 2013