The officers of the New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, the Mayor of Hoboken Dawn promised rooms financial support in exchange for the approval of a development of the effects of the hurricane “Sandy” combat. City, strongly affected by the hurricane has requested $ 127 million, but received only 342,000.
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- Lodygin: think “Nordsjaelland” willing to come, August 8, 2013
- In Nalchik, he has identified one of the six militants killed, July 23, 2015
- John Kerry Senate agreed with the Minister of Foreign Affairs, January 30, 2013
- Boston residents to raise money to send Tsarnaeva the body? Money ossiyu, May 7, 2013
- Minister of Education, has apologized for his comments Sciences, March 26, 2013